The final option to protect lending values despite the costs involved.
Formal insolvency has its place, often as a last resort, to unlock a lender’s indebtedness.
Our experience of all forms of insolvency is extensive, and we have an excellent track record of trading care homes through to a going concern sale for the benefit of all parties. We have the skills and resources to provide a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist lenders by providing robust recommendations, when faced with difficult decisions.
Our experience extends to:
- Relationships with The Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Local Authorities
- Communicating with the host local authority to mitigate risks of admission embargoes
- Improving the quality and compliance pending a sale
- Stabilising/improving the EBITDAR during the process
- Improving staff management/recruitment/retention and reducing agency costs
- Producing monthly financial management, forecasts and payroll
- Understanding the sensitivities surrounding situations involving vulnerable individuals (e.g. complaints/safeguardings), as well as the need to manage potentially negative PR
- Extracting Due Diligence information
- Hosting potential purchaser visits and field operational queries
- Liaising closely with other professionals e.g. sales agent, solicitor