A staple tool for Lenders when risk begins to escalate.
IBR/ISRs provide commentary on:
- a healthcare client’s current financial position
- a healthcare client’s proposals/business/turnaround plan
- options including recommendations on timings, costs and risk profile
We can provide expert operational/financial support to the IP by:
- understanding the nature and dynamics of the care business
- understanding the impact of and relationship between clinical, operational, financial and management issues
- reviewing financial performance – extracting key performance indicators and benchmarking against regional and national data
- identifying profit improvement/cost reduction/management optimisation opportunities
- assessment of management’s commitment, resources and capabilities
The benefits to an IP of appointing HeadWindsCare to support them is through strong sector-based experience and credentials.
This enables the IBR/ISR to deliver greater understanding of the sector dynamics, issues and risks, and so reinforce the key recommendations.